Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wanaka (1), Puzzle World 14.10.08





Hi there! Ido speaking! I'm gonna use the same excuse that Ophir uses in her posts: I haven't had the time to write in the blog. It is half true because we've been doing lots of fun activities and I'm gonna tell you about one of them! There is a town called Wanaka and in it is a place called puzzling world. In it there are illusion rooms and a big maze/labyrinth. We kids hoped it would be a family thing, But MOM didn't want to do it so we went with dad. First we went to see the illusion room. We saw holograms and famous faces like Einstein and Harriet Tubman that always look at you even when you move. We saw this thing called Ames Illusion room which was used in the Lord of the Rings to make the hobbits smaller. It's a room in which in one side the ceiling is high and on the other the ceiling is low. So if two people stand each one on the other side it looks like one is huge and one is small. After we had lunch in the car we did the maze. The task of the maze is to get to the huts at all four corners and back out. At the beginning I got irritated because Shira kept on choosing where to go so we split up into teams of two, me being with Ophir. Then we got out and got back in the car. I really enjoyed it. That's it for now. Adios amigos!:-)

No comments: