Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ophir's Farewell to Rebecca (Kaikoura) 26.11.08











































Hello.
I am here, just for a little short post about, *sob* are one and only loyal Motorhome: Rebecca. (Becky) she was more then a house to me, she was a car too. And even more then that, she, was a friend. She would listen to me when never I needed her, and she would never ever talk back. Ahh.
I am here in a holiday home in Kaikoura, wishing I was back with Becky. I just cant explain it, but I’ll try, we all feel very different, we feel like the trip is over, but it isn’t. Its just not the same without her. I am not being over-re-acting (or how ever you spell it) but I’m not. I am sooo upset that we have given her back, that I just sortta wanna go home. Not only that, also after being in Christchurch (which feels like it isn’t in NZ) also after that coming back (even if we didn’t leave) to the real NZ, we are just too sad not to be with her anymore. So this post is dedicated to Becky, our one true home/car/friend.

No comments: