Sunday, November 9, 2008

Queenstown (1), 20.10.08







Hello. Long time no chat, I've been sortta busy and had no time to write. But I missed you all soo much, so, here I am! I'm gonna tell you of what MY main "highlight" of the past week is, the first thing is .. JET BOATING!! for those of you that don't know what it is exactly, here it is: Jet Boating is .. well .. a boat ((duh..) and well, Lets just say it's fast. About 85 Km/hour and all it needs is 4cm length and 4inches deep to be able to drive. And that's pretty damn fast for a boat and any thing else too. And it's in a canyon, (in the river between a canyon) we've been on the boat for 40 min approx. And believe me, that was more than enough. This is why…
1. It was a VERY cold day.
2. The water were even colder then the air..(duh!)
3. I sat at the side which means I got wet.
4. The boat is soo fast that you're face gets numb.
5. You have to hold the metal bar in front of you.
6. The metal bar is even colder then the water.
7. You have to hold soo hard not to fall, that when you get off, you're hands are numb too. Don't get me wrong, it was SOO much fun. You go in amazing places and for who ever saw the first movie of "Lord of The Rings" the part where Frodo is on the horse with the elvish girl (after his has been stabbed) and when they pass through the river and she says something weird and a HUGE wave comes and washes all the "bad guys" away. It's that part. :-))) And that was really nice. It took 3 hours because getting there was cool too, Cuz' you take a 4WD bus on a very very scary cliffs (I was sure I was gonna die.)
That's it for now!

Ophir

No comments: