
Hey again the other thing we did is, well, me & dad did, was probably the scariest thing I ever did in my life, (maybe his, too.) And that thing was….BUNGY!!!!!This is how it goes. We went to SEE people jump, this was the first bungy in the whole world. So it was pretty busy. Mom & Dad kept on making jokes like “are you ready to do the bungy, Ophir?” and dad even said “you know what, if you do, so will I!” and so we went to see them, they (who ever does it) does it above the river. It looked soo spooky to do. We were there for about 7 minutes and then Mom said, “okay, lets go.” And then I was just like whispering “I wanna do it.” Dad wasn’t really surprised but Mom sure was. After talking about it we, I, decided to do it. And Dad had to, too (remember what he said in the beginning.) When we were about to pay, I asked if we (dad and I) can do it together. The woman in the counter said that we can – only if we have 30kg difference. Dad was ONLY 69 and I *sob* am (don’t laugh) 41kg. Did you laugh?? Never mind. So we said we’ll do it together. We went up to the bridge, and saw a man jumping; I could feel my hair standing up. I was soo nervous. It was a 43m jump from the bridge. I guess there are higher ones, but lets see you jump of a 34m bridge and then we’ll talk. We went on a little platform next to the bungy.(It was raining which added to the moment and explains mom's pic's.) They put towels on our legs (so our legs won’t hurt cuz’ that’s were they tie us.) Picture this: me and Dad, Dad and I. At the edge of a bridge only our legs tied, nothing else. Ready to commit a suicide. All the men in charge told us was to look at the camera, say bye to Mom, Ido and Shira and jump. “1”.. he counted “2..3”! And we jumped off.
I cannot explain how scary it was, after 2 seconds (Which felt like 20min) the rope stops and we turn up-side-down still falling. And then still bouncing up and down still in shock above the river, you see a little rubber boat coming handing my Dad to pull a stick. Slowly we get closer and closer to the boat still up-side-down and then BOOM! We fall on the boat. On the way back to shore, we took off all our thingy-mubluber, and started walking up to Mom. When we got there Mom got hold of me and hugged me and didn’t let go, she started saying “Moms should not see her little girl fall off a bridge.” We had a big family moment and then, we went to the counter. They gave us free T-shirts and a DVD of our fall. WOW.
And that was it.
The-End.
LOL.<3
See ya’z later;-))
Oh, and mom apologizes for the horrible quality of the photos. (mothers this day..)
1 comment:
happy berthday to amit & love for all/
Post a Comment