
Hervey Bay, 21 August
G’day mates. This is your captain ((Ophir)) speaking. As you can .. well.. not really see .. but read I am on a....boat!! Yes its true, I ran away with my mom’s computer, a bit of cash ((& some guy named “Skip”)) we don’t really know were we are heading but we have food, ((I hope)) and I have a comp. YAY!! Ha!! I got you good, didn’t I?? didn’t I?? I’m just joking. I’m here with felemy and about 50 other people ((I don’t think there is any one here called “Skip”.)) We are on …wait be right back there is a whale in sight!!!!
Wow! That was amazing! I just saw about 10 different whales, (humpback whales to be exact.) I was actually gone for a long while. Really. I did. Anyway, we went on this boat to see whales, and then FUNNY stuff happened.
1) We were watching a whale. Everyone was quiet and excited and then one guy’s just like “damn I’m out of battery.” And maybe it doesn’t really sound funny when I write it down but believe me it was hilarious! Because it was very random.
2) The boat stopped to see if there are any whales in this area. When we saw one we stopped to see if there are any other. Next to us, not that close, was another boat with ((like us)) many people who were all at one side to see the whales. And then we saw the whales, there were right behind the neighboring boat. So ((because we are so kind and loving)) we started to try to tell them that the whales are behind them. Some of them saw, but they didn’t really get what we wanted them to do. So we started shouting “behind you! look behind you!” so then one guy went to the other side and we were like “yes, go, go!” and slowly they all went. But by the time they got there guess what! The whales were at the side they started with!! And yea, you get the point.
Ahh….good times good times, yes. So this is where I finish. Good-bye to one and all.
LOVE YOU!!!! ((g2g see more whales, haha!!)
Ophir..
Your captain.
G’day mates. This is your captain ((Ophir)) speaking. As you can .. well.. not really see .. but read I am on a....boat!! Yes its true, I ran away with my mom’s computer, a bit of cash ((& some guy named “Skip”)) we don’t really know were we are heading but we have food, ((I hope)) and I have a comp. YAY!! Ha!! I got you good, didn’t I?? didn’t I?? I’m just joking. I’m here with felemy and about 50 other people ((I don’t think there is any one here called “Skip”.)) We are on …wait be right back there is a whale in sight!!!!
Wow! That was amazing! I just saw about 10 different whales, (humpback whales to be exact.) I was actually gone for a long while. Really. I did. Anyway, we went on this boat to see whales, and then FUNNY stuff happened.
1) We were watching a whale. Everyone was quiet and excited and then one guy’s just like “damn I’m out of battery.” And maybe it doesn’t really sound funny when I write it down but believe me it was hilarious! Because it was very random.
2) The boat stopped to see if there are any whales in this area. When we saw one we stopped to see if there are any other. Next to us, not that close, was another boat with ((like us)) many people who were all at one side to see the whales. And then we saw the whales, there were right behind the neighboring boat. So ((because we are so kind and loving)) we started to try to tell them that the whales are behind them. Some of them saw, but they didn’t really get what we wanted them to do. So we started shouting “behind you! look behind you!” so then one guy went to the other side and we were like “yes, go, go!” and slowly they all went. But by the time they got there guess what! The whales were at the side they started with!! And yea, you get the point.
Ahh….good times good times, yes. So this is where I finish. Good-bye to one and all.
LOVE YOU!!!! ((g2g see more whales, haha!!)
Ophir..
Your captain.
Talia adds:
האמת היא שמאד התלבטנו אם לקחת הפלגה לראות ליוויתנים או לא. גם כי חזרנו אתמול בערב מפרייזר איילנד, שהיה פיצוץ אבל גם מתיש, ובעיקר כי עד כה היה לנו ניסיון קצת רע עם חבילות תיור כאלו. זה תמיד נורא נורא יקר, ולא מצדיק את הכסף. מדי תיירותי. ככה היה כשהפלגנו לראות תנינים בקייפ טריבוליישן ואפילו כשהפלגנו לגרייט ברייאר ריף. כמובן שבשני המקרים היו קטעים מאד יפים, אבל כשחוזרים ומסכמים את האירוע כולנו הרגשנו שזה קצת מבאס. שזה לא הצדיק את הציפיות. שהברושורים יותר מרשימים.
אבל ההפלגה היום לראות לוויתנים שווה בטירוף!!! דווקא בבוקר אני ניסיתי להוריד את שאר המשפחה מהרעיון ובאמת חשבנו להמשיך ישר לנוסה-הד (Noosa Head), אבל פתאום הייתה לי תחושה שבכל זאת כדאי ללכת על זה... ואיזה כיף שעשינו את זה. הנאה צרופה. קצת קשה לתאר במלים כי זו בעיקר החוויה של לראות אותם ממש מקרוב. ראינו המון. והם ענקיים (ראינו לווייתנים עד גודל עשרה מטרים). יש בהם משהו שעושה נורא שמח בלב. הם התקרבו לספינה, קפצו, התיזו מים, הוציאו את הזנב, התהפכו – באיזה שהוא שלב הם הרגישו נוח וזה הרגיש שהם עושים לנו הצגות. הנוסעים על הספינה קיבלו הוראות לעודד אותם, והיה הרבה הו-לו-לו באויר ומחיאות כפיים והתרגשויות.
אני תהיתי, כרגיל, אם גם הלוויתים מסתכלים עלינו וחושבים שאנחנו עושים להם פוזות וכמה זה מרתק להסתכל עלינו...
עכשיו מפליגים בחזרה. נגיע בערב בחזרה להרווי-ביי ואחרי כמה שעות נהיגה נגיע לנוסה-הד.
כבר אמרנו שעבר חצי מזמן השהות שלנו באוסטרליה? ושהזמן טס מהר מדי...
טליה
From Shira’s experiences:
Right now we are on a boat that each time we stop and look for whales. And I feel happy about it because I never saw whales before and they are really cool. The boat is also cool. The whales are really cute. They have like scratches from other whales and they are all so cool.
Yesterday I slept with mom and dad. I always like hugging them. I like sleeping in the car because it is really cool. Our car can change into a bedroom, kitchen, and a place where you eat. There is no bathroom in the car.
I like sitting at the front and also at the back. I like sitting at the back because I can lie down whenever I want and I can like a small fat mattress on me. I have a little doll that is a dolphin which is pink and white. It has marble eyes. I like to lie down and sleep. I like sitting at the front - it is fun sitting with dad and mom because then I can kiss and hug them and I can also help daddy to do the gear and lie down on mommy. I do it a lot of times.
I like playing a lot on the computer because it is really fun but my mom doesn’t really let me play a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment