Monday, August 18, 2008

Hervey Bay, 18.8.08

Hervey Bay, Monday 18th, 2008
I guess it was obvious that eventually it is me who always write and edit the blog.
Kids are really excited about it and of course correct my English, but never get to sit down and write.
Yesterday and today we were driving many hours. Kids were really behaving. Indeed we parked the car in nowhere and just went to sleep. It was the first day that the sun was not out and it rained a bit. I’m afraid that the more south we go the colder it will get L.
In the last few days we had few nice walks in the forests and near the rivers. Shira was able to walk about 5 km. She can be fun and cooperative but in other times she can be really horrible. Amit and I are not giving up and hoping that she’ll get used to it.

Anyways, today we’re at Harvey Bay. Tomorrow we’re leaving early to Frazer early. Should be really cool and wild!!! Ophir keeps frightening Shira about the dingoes that will eat her in Frazer Island. If we survive we’ll try to get some photos.
It is actually the first time that I have a stable and relaxed access to the web via my computer and not paying too much… We were mostly writing offline and now I am updating it and adding the photos to the previous posts. Family are sound a sleep for more than an hour. I will join them now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now we can see somthing of where and what you do.
pleas write to me if you get my commments becaus i'm not shur.and send pictures tell kids that we want to read their's too. I did'nt get where are you now is still in AOSTRALIA? LOVE YOU ALL. in the name of the family.

No place like home said...

חברים יקרים! משפחת חיימוביץ,
כל כך כיף לקרוא את החוויות המרתקות, לא הספקתי הרבה כי אנחנו בין המגב לצבע לחברת הסלולר להובלה....
הבלוג הזה פשוט גאוני ואני ממש מרגישה שמלווים אתכם בדרך...
האם מזג האוויר אכן מתקרר?
ד"ש חם חם לילדים מכולנו, אנחנו מחכים לכם כאן בארץ הקודש-
מתגעגעים מאוד
עצבה , ישראל

Anonymous said...

hey
hope everything' fine france is great, having fun? hope so... Ophir if you read this I'm really hoping you are enjoying your very loooooong summer.
can't wait for you to come visit us in france (you better)...:)
love emma:)