Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dorrigo, 30.8.08




Dorrigo, Saturday 30th of August, 2008

Ido:
Hello. Hi. Bonjour. Ni Hao. Guten tag. I don’t want to exaggerate. I have to make this short since Shira wants to write. We are in an inner part of NSW called Dorrigo. It’s on a beautiful mountain and there is an amazing view. But there is also a disadvantage. It’s, well, FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!
Us kids are in the car, doing kiddish stuff while dad is cooking in the car and mom is doing the dishes. Dad promised that when we finish eating we can all play dominoes and eat chocolate mousse. (NEXT DAY)

Hey, again. I just wanted to say that I won the first dominoes game and mom won the second. Then we had chocolate mousse. After that me and Ophir went nuts and we heard dad say to mom, “See what chocolate does to them!” I must go now. Mom is waiting for me to finish writing. Bye for now
Ido

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ido end all others' I love to reafd what you write. we can anderstand what you do' fill see.
i liek you all to write.
I know that today you are living AUS'.taking flight to N.Z. call us when you have the new phone. eran trayed to call you with no success' we came a few minutes ago from Zichron.
enjoy N.Z. end think off us.
love you
shabat shalom
from Afula
סבא

Anonymous said...

Ido,

Tell the Major (Dad) and Dr. Fishbaum (Mom)that I love the blog.

I'm very proud of you that you won in dominos!

I love the pictures and looks like you guys are having an awesome site.

Ido, can you also tell me who that person is that you once showed me on youtube with the "No Pork" jokes?

Have a great time and say hi to everyone!

Ariel

Anonymous said...

hey amit and talya and family!!!
what a surprise to see you blog. i envy you so much... looks like you are having the time of your life.

waiting for your return back to the ARETZ (i bet you aren't)...

love and big big kisses,
nurit (yes talyush, it's me).