



Hello everyone.
We had a really busy week/s lately, so we didn’t really get to write to the blog. But the funny thing is, what we didn’t write, was ((for me)) the coolest thing we did yet. Let me start from what we did first, the zorb! As my mom said - Ido, Shira and I went in this bog ball thingy ((with some nice worm water.)) and then someone gives us a push and down the hill we go. So so fast and yet so so fun!! Of course when we come out ((wet)) it was freezing. But still, fun.
After that, we went down the road to the X-treme zone. Were you do bunji and stuff. Dad, Shira and Ido did this thing called the swoop. Were they are all strapped together lifted up up up and then dropped down like bang! Wow. How did Shira do it?! Anyway. I didn’t do that, I did something else. You might have heard of it.. its called FREE FALL!
But its not what you think. I got this special suit, and then they teach me some easy stuff, then we go out side, to this HUGE fan under the ground, ((with a net so I don’t .. die)) and they push me in, I lie on the net. They start the fan and up up I go. O can’t explain it but it is sooo spooky, I was sure I wasn’t gonna go up, I mean it’s a fan. But I did it, I flew!! ((in the pic’s I look horrible and it doesn’t look that high, but it was soo high, and the fan was soo strong, a model would look like a hobo.))
Yea and a about a week later mom and I did the most AMAZING thing ever! We got in special swimwear and got a tube, with 12 ppl + 2 instructors we went in a cave full of water. The water’s temp was 8 degrees cold and it was peach black! We got helmets with light on them. And at the end we got soup and bagel. Yum. Anyway in the cave we had to jump waterfalls, duck our heads, and be in freezing cold water. But it was so much fun. Inside the caves were worms, but not normal worms, but their butts glow! To make light!! It was soo much fun I can’t explain it. The reason Ido dad and Shira didn’t do it, was because you had to be 12 and above. It was sooooooo fun!!! So yea, that’s what we did and again, I had the time of my life. :-))
Miss && Love you all.
Ophir. XXX
We had a really busy week/s lately, so we didn’t really get to write to the blog. But the funny thing is, what we didn’t write, was ((for me)) the coolest thing we did yet. Let me start from what we did first, the zorb! As my mom said - Ido, Shira and I went in this bog ball thingy ((with some nice worm water.)) and then someone gives us a push and down the hill we go. So so fast and yet so so fun!! Of course when we come out ((wet)) it was freezing. But still, fun.
After that, we went down the road to the X-treme zone. Were you do bunji and stuff. Dad, Shira and Ido did this thing called the swoop. Were they are all strapped together lifted up up up and then dropped down like bang! Wow. How did Shira do it?! Anyway. I didn’t do that, I did something else. You might have heard of it.. its called FREE FALL!
But its not what you think. I got this special suit, and then they teach me some easy stuff, then we go out side, to this HUGE fan under the ground, ((with a net so I don’t .. die)) and they push me in, I lie on the net. They start the fan and up up I go. O can’t explain it but it is sooo spooky, I was sure I wasn’t gonna go up, I mean it’s a fan. But I did it, I flew!! ((in the pic’s I look horrible and it doesn’t look that high, but it was soo high, and the fan was soo strong, a model would look like a hobo.))
Yea and a about a week later mom and I did the most AMAZING thing ever! We got in special swimwear and got a tube, with 12 ppl + 2 instructors we went in a cave full of water. The water’s temp was 8 degrees cold and it was peach black! We got helmets with light on them. And at the end we got soup and bagel. Yum. Anyway in the cave we had to jump waterfalls, duck our heads, and be in freezing cold water. But it was so much fun. Inside the caves were worms, but not normal worms, but their butts glow! To make light!! It was soo much fun I can’t explain it. The reason Ido dad and Shira didn’t do it, was because you had to be 12 and above. It was sooooooo fun!!! So yea, that’s what we did and again, I had the time of my life. :-))
Miss && Love you all.
Ophir. XXX
2 comments:
WWWWWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!!! Those are the coolest pictures in the whole world; SO AWESOME!!!
Ariel
omg ophirr!!! its sounds sooooo funn!! and yet also a bit spooky, hehe. anyways, how are youu? how is everything?? :) :) :DD
Lovesss!!
Chiara
Post a Comment