Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ophir is sharing... 3.9.08




Sydney, Wedn.3th of Sep., 08

Hello .. So .. .. .. How’s normal life?? If you ask me I will say that my not so normal life is .. not really normal :- )
You see, when you drive for such long periods, you have a lot of time to think, think about like. E.g. ((me thinking)) :: although I am beyond upset about leaving Singapore, home, friends .. Life. I soo can’t wait to go to Israel. All I can think about is Noa ((cousin)) Grandma Grandpa ((from both sides)) aunt’s uncle’s etc. I really do miss them a lot, holidays together and seeing them on normal basis. Not once a year.
Oh oh and a day ago we went on a little boat, and I drove!!! ((I am soo skilled)) well its easy .. shira did it too. We took a boat for 2 hours. Alone. In. The. Open. Waters’… MUHAHAHA!!! It was really fun, but boring too; instead of telling you guys about what we did, I’ll tell you more about Australia. First thing it’s nothing like how I imagined it. And the people here are so beyond nice. They are so friendly and love to chat. ((sometimes a bit too much.)) Because we are in a campervan, we get to meet more people in a campervans. The funny thing is, they are usually only from Australia. Even before we started this trip I was like, “wow we are going for 4 month that is like such a long time.” But many people here ((that are from here)) go for trips for like .. 10+ months. Wow. I’ve been to many countries, and I never liked them enough to want to live in them too; but Australia is so so cool. And 1 month is nowhere near enough time here.

As I said before, were a lot in the car, ((we drive in it, sleep in it, sometimes cook//eat in it!!) so when we drive there are 5 seats. 2 at the back, 3 at the front. And of course because I’m the oldest I should be in the front!? But Ido just had to step up and say something ((Meany)) and now we take turns. 2 hours each. *sob*. When I was in front we see many *sob* dead animals. ((mainly kangaroos.)) we went to the zoo and saw kangaroos there. And mom dad and I were thinking if we saw more dead ones then live, and yea we did. So sad. Any way, I’m really sad that tomorrow we’re leaving Australia; We had a really good time here. But the good thing is .. hello bigger CARVAN that’s right, not a CAMPERSVAN but a CARAVAN. ((If you wanna know the difference, it is that a CARAVAN is much bigger.)) Yay!!!

That’s pretty much it, for now;

Bye and love to all.

Ophir XXX ((I really did mean the love to all part. ;-).))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

היי אופיר זה גיא...
סליחה שאני כותב בעברית אבל איך אומר זאת .. שכחתי את רוב האנגלית שלי...
התרשמתי ממה שכתבת על הטיול שלכם ואני קנאי נורא גדול ו...אני ממש מקנא בכם..
אני התחלתי את שנת הלימודים האחרונה בבית הספר היסודי ברגל ימין ( הרבה מבחנים אבל ..ברגל ימין )
אני מקווה שנישאר בקשר כשתחזרי לישראל...
איך שירה גדלה!!!אני לא מאמין ..גם עידו!!!
אני מקווה שנהנת ב O.F.S
שאל החברים שלי שם אני מתגעגע מאוד.. אך אלייך במיוחד..
סיפרתי להרבה מחבריי עלייך ואני מצטער שבקיץ שעבר שעבר זה נגמר ככהה...
למקרה שתוכלי ליצור קשר הנה הפרטים שלי
נייד:0542007994
אימייל:p0011604@012.net.il
טלפון בית:08.8674033
ד"ש להורים ולמשפחה ואני מקווה שאתם נהנים בניו זילנד ואוסטרליה..
בחום רב גיא