Heya!
Just before I begin, I wanted to tell you this:
I was looking at our blog, (you know .. this one) and I saw that in some of the pictures I don’t look... well... my best. And so, I just wanted to let you know that it was all on purpose yea, I know, I am a good actoress.
Now that we got that settled, let me begin.
Ahem.
Hi!! This is your one and only.. me.. Ophir. :-)))
I’m not really gonna write about what we did, but more on NZ itself. So if you wanna know about what exactly we did, then don’t bother reading this.
Till now, personally, I like OZ better. But it’s still pretty here. There are a lot of cows, and sheeps, oh and goats, and there are also chickens on the rd’s, and there are some “cassowaries” but most people these days call them turkeys. Anyway.. so you see a lot of cows, but it makes sense because there are a lot lot lot of meat, which is really yummy, but its also sad. I made three friends here (Camilla, Catharine and Celli). They are really nice, they don’t talk a lot but they always listen. We had their grandma for dinner once, (literally) because you know .. they were cows. :-((( but still, their yummy.
I love the names of stuff here. And here are some ::
Islands:
1) Goat Islands (nz)
2) Hen & chicken Islands (nz)
Towns:
1) Dum Dum (oz)
2) Bli Bli (oz)
3) Waipou (nz)
Restaurants:
1) Blah blah blah (nz)
Just before I begin, I wanted to tell you this:
I was looking at our blog, (you know .. this one) and I saw that in some of the pictures I don’t look... well... my best. And so, I just wanted to let you know that it was all on purpose yea, I know, I am a good actoress.
Now that we got that settled, let me begin.
Ahem.
Hi!! This is your one and only.. me.. Ophir. :-)))
I’m not really gonna write about what we did, but more on NZ itself. So if you wanna know about what exactly we did, then don’t bother reading this.
Till now, personally, I like OZ better. But it’s still pretty here. There are a lot of cows, and sheeps, oh and goats, and there are also chickens on the rd’s, and there are some “cassowaries” but most people these days call them turkeys. Anyway.. so you see a lot of cows, but it makes sense because there are a lot lot lot of meat, which is really yummy, but its also sad. I made three friends here (Camilla, Catharine and Celli). They are really nice, they don’t talk a lot but they always listen. We had their grandma for dinner once, (literally) because you know .. they were cows. :-((( but still, their yummy.
I love the names of stuff here. And here are some ::
Islands:
1) Goat Islands (nz)
2) Hen & chicken Islands (nz)
Towns:
1) Dum Dum (oz)
2) Bli Bli (oz)
3) Waipou (nz)
Restaurants:
1) Blah blah blah (nz)
2) Pipi cafe
3) Yaki Yaki cafe
And that’s all I remember for now. That’s all for today folks,
Ophir.
Ps., Remember, I was ACTING!!!!
And that’s all I remember for now. That’s all for today folks,
Ophir.
Ps., Remember, I was ACTING!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment