Monday, September 29, 2008

Rotorua, 18.9.08, Shira's view:






We the children, we went up a truck to the top of a hill to do the Zorb. This is like this big thing that it’s like a big ball that you go in it, and it’s like a ball in a ball, and we did one with water inside. And we didn’t go upside down with it cause it was like water so we slide from side to side. It was so fun! We got all wet – it was hot water but when we got out we were so colddd…
Now I am telling about the swoop: the swoop is like we go in this thing, then it takes us up, really high, and we fall down really fast and surprise and then we swing from side to side and really high. And my “pipi” really tickled… I did it with Daddy and Ido. Mom and Ophir looked at us from down below and Ophir did something that is not scary and ZE HAKOL because I want to go to play this new computer game which we got from the cereal box…..

No comments: