Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shana Tova, 30.9.08

It is the Rosh Hashana (the Jewish New Year - to all our non Jewish friends :-)). We celebrated yesterday but really missed the holiday spirit in Israel.
Just wanted to wish all our family and friends a happy new year and hag sameach.

On another note - I do wanna indicate that in case you were wondering who's writing the posts, and suspect that it is was Amit, well - it is not. It has been always me, Talia. (unless it was indicated that it is Ophir or Ido). It might have been confusing to you because I used Amit's account to publish (i.e., his name appeared at the end). However it is important that you know that Amit will NEVER write the silly things I tend to write. Don't blame him for that - I take it all!!! :-)
SHANA TOVA from the Haimovich in New Zealand

1 comment:

Matthew White said...

Gday Ido and the Haimovich family.
I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to contact you but I've finally got around to having a decent look at your blog site (after I finally found the link that Ido sent me). It looks like you are having an amazing adventure and seeing many of the Southern Hemisphere's wonderful sites!
I'm back teaching in the old classroom on level 4 at OFS and I'm still enjoying my time in Singapore. I too had a great adventure through the US and Mexico in the Summer.
I hope you all continue to enjoy your experience and I'm sure that you are learning much about the world as you go.
Take care and I hope you are all well,
Mr White